Get everything you love from the US shipped to the United Arab Emirates for as low as USD $24.99!
Duty & Taxes When Shipping to the UAE
What is the de minimis value for the United Arab Emirates? If you're shipping an item declared value LESS than the amounts below, you don't need to pay duty and tax. If your total value is more than these amounts, you will be responsible for paying duties and taxes when you receive your packages. Duties and taxes are not included in you MyUS shipping invoice. Learn more about duties and taxes.
- De minimis Value for Duty: 979 AED*
- De minimis Value for Tax: 0 AED*
- Effective 1 January 2018, all imports into the UAE will be subject to a 5% VAT, based on the total shipment value.
*excluding alcohol, tobacco and other items where additional duty/tax may apply
The MyUS Advantage:
Did an item get broken or is it strictly banned in your country? If so, we will help you return the items to the shop you bought them from so you don't have to do all that after the item is shipped to you.
Package Transit Times
Average transit times for shipping items from MyUS to the United Arab Emirates:
- Express shipping (preferred): 2 to 4 business days
- Economy shipping: 5 to 10 business days
We process your packages fast and reship your items from our Sarasota, FL USA facility.
The MyUS Advantage:
You have a wide variety of shipping options with MyUS. You can save money by choosing economy shipping or select expedited service to get your items faster.
Products you cannot ship to the UAE
The United Arab Emirates doesn't allow some items into its borders. Be sure to check the following sites to make sure you can legally receive your goods.
- DHL import restrictions for United Arab Emirates
- FedEx import restrictions for United Arab Emirates
- UPS import restrictions for United Arab Emirates
Please also be aware that certain items can't legally leave US borders. We are unable to ship any US-banned exports to any country.
The MyUS Advantage:
Our compliance team reviews all restricted items that arrive at MyUS. We can help you complete necessary import/export paperwork. If something you bought is banned, we will help you return it so you don't face fines or penalties in the UAE.
We're your partner through the entire shopping and shipping process.
Shopping at any US online store is easy with help from MyUS. Become a member, receive a MyUS address and ship items from US merchants to our distribution center. Once we receive your purchase, we will help you export everything right to your door.
How Can I Ship American Products When I Live in the UAE?
Love to shop American stores and ship products back to the Emirates? Unfortunately, you may find many US stores do not ship internationally to the UAE. That’s where MyUS can help.
As a MyUS member, you will receive a personal US address. Having your own MyUS address means you can now shop thousands of online stores that previously were not accessible to you, due to international shipping restrictions.
Once you have your address, just shop online like you normally would. At checkout, enter your new MyUS address as the shipping address.
We’ll receive your purchases and reship them to you in the UAE. You typically receive your US packages within 2-4 days.
Are you ready to shop your favorite brands and stores from the United States? Join MyUS today to instantly receive your MyUS address and start shipping US brands to the UAE.
What US Stores Can You Shop Online from the Emirates?
As a MyUS member, you can shop US stores to find great sales on your favorite products--makeup, designer clothes, children's clothing, baby goods, home goods, electronics, laptops, cell phones, men’s suits, shoes and more. With MyUS, you can buy almost anything you desire.
Some of our UAE members’ favorite American stores:
- Ralph Lauren
- Lime Crime
- JA Cosmetics
- NYX Cosmetics
- Forever 21
- MAC Cosmetics
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Victoria’s Secret
- Shoe Zoo
- Makeup Geek
- American Girl
- Toys R US
- Disney Store
- and many more US shops
MyUS also has a browser extension called MyUS Shopping that lets you shop from multiple websites and checkout in one shopping cart.
How Much Will it Cost to Ship a Package to the UAE from the USA?
Use our shipping cost calculator to estimate the shipping rate for your package.
As a MyUS member, you have access to a real-time shipping calculator so you will know exactly how much it will cost to ship packages from the US. Shipping rates depend on a few factors:
- The weight of your package
- If you select urgent delivery options
- Which carrier you choose (FedEx, DHL, UPS or USPS)
- Where the package is being delivered
- If your package has any restricted or regulated items, which may require additional paperwork to clear customs
How MyUS Saves You Hundreds on Shipping
MyUS works hard to offer the best shipping rates to the United Arab Emirates. In fact, our members save an average of $400 every year on shipping. Here’s how we do it:
- Consolidating your packages by combining all your purchases into one box. This can save you up to 80% versus shipping items separately.
- Discounted rates with FedEx, DHL & other couriers (and we pass the reduced rates on to our members). We receive volume discounts from the world’s largest shipping companies.
- Shipping rates based ONLY on the weight of the box (not the package size, which can lead to unpredictable charges). With MyUS TruePrice, your shipment cost is calculated based on the package weight, not the size of the box. Other shipping companies charge by weight PLUS size, which can lead to extra charges.
Ready to shop online and get cheap, reliable shipping to the Emirates? Sign up to start saving today.
How Fast Can I Get a Packaged Delivered to the UAE?
Your package can be delivered to the UAE in as little as 2-4 days from its arrival in our secure warehouse.
Since 1997, our goal is to deliver delight with every package. MyUS is the first company of its kind, and we are dedicated to being the best international shipping consolidator. Here are some facts about MyUS:
- Consistently receive raving, positive reviews from happy members
- Shipping to 220+ countries and territories around the globe
- More than 450,000 members
- Delivering more than $240 million in member purchases every year
- More than 11 million packages shipped from the USA
- Customs experts ensure your documents are completed properly
We love what we do, and can’t wait to serve you!
What UAE Cities Does MyUS Deliver To?
MyUS will deliver packages to all regions of the United Arab Emirates, including:
- Abu Dhabi
- Al Ain
- Ras al-Khaimah
- Dibba Al-Hisn
- Khor Fakkan
- Umm al-Quwain
MyUS proudly serves all areas in the UAE. You can become a MyUS member if you live on the Persian Gulf, the Gulf of Oman, the Western and Southern borders or anywhere in between. MyUS also proudly serves Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and other nearby countries.
What You Can’t Ship to the UAE
Some items are legally prohibited from leaving the United States or from entering the United Arab Emirates.
We have a world-class compliance team that reviews all items that pass through our MyUS facility in Sarasota, Florida. If we find a prohibited item that will be stopped by AE customs, we will help you return it (so you don’t face unnecessary shipping charges and customs fees).
Before you ship items from the US to the UAE, make sure they are legally allowed to be transported. See the information below, or visit the Government of Dubai’s customs website or the AE’s Federal Customs Authority website to learn more.
Banned Items in the United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates, like every country, doesn’t allow certain items to be delivered to its country. The following items are banned by AE law, and MyUS will not be able to ship them:
- E-cigarettes, e-liquid and all electronic vaping products
- Drones of any kind
- Radar detectors
- Satellite receivers
- Swords and knives (except kitchen and cooking knives)
- Gambling devices
- Watches and pens with a camera
- Illegal drugs (hashish, cocaine, heroin, etc)
- Synthetic marijuana
- Pornographic materials (adult toys, movies, etc)
- Religious books
- Pork products (subject to municipality approval)
- Aircraft parts and accessories (some balloons and light aircraft may be approved but require
- special clearance/paperwork)
- Items originating in Israel
- Items made in Iran
- Used tires
- Tobacco products (some are allowed to be shipped to Dubai)
- Most statues are prohibited (some may be cleared if you write the customs director)
Please note: UAE customs laws may change at any time. This should not be considered a comprehensive list of banned import items.
Items that Cannot Be Exported from the United States
The United States has laws on what may not leave its borders. The following is a partial list of items MyUS is legally unable to export from its Florida facility:
- Guns, including replicas
- Tear gas, mace and pepper spray
- Prescription medicines
- Non-FDA approved medical devices
- Products that include Human Growth Hormone, steroids or synthetic versions of those drugs
- Perishable foods
- Lighters with fuel inside, gun power, flares or matches
- Handcuffs, straitjackets
- Gas masks and filters
- Military weapons or uniforms
- Body armour
- Counterfeit products
- Lottery tickets
- Live or dead animals or insects
- Human remains
- Skin or leather of snakes, alligators, crocodiles, stingrays and other reptiles and amphibians
- Fur or skin of wolves, bears, elephants, rhinos, certain deer and foxes
- Self-propelled vehicles
- Damaged batteries
If you are unsure if you can ship an item from the USA to the UAE, our customer service team is here to help you.
*Delivery times may vary based on your specific location, weather, political forces and your local Customs Office. Please see our FAQ for information on issues that could affect transit times or require additional information when shipping to the United Arab Emirates.
Express shipping via DHL, UPS or FedEx Express. Economy shipping via FedEx Economy or USPS. Freight shipping via FedEx Freight.
Ready to Shop & Ship?
All you need is a membership to instantly get your MyUS address.
|Weight||Budget Economy 5 - 10 days||FedEx Economy 2 - 5 days||FedEx Priority 1 - 3 days||UPS Expedited 2 - 8 days||UPS Worldwide Saver 1 - 4 days||DHL Express 1 - 4 days|
|1lbs||24.99 USD||34.99 USD||40.99 USD||45.99 USD||46.99 USD||50.34 USD|
|2lbs||24.99 USD||34.99 USD||40.99 USD||45.99 USD||46.99 USD||59.58 USD|
|3lbs||24.99 USD||34.99 USD||40.99 USD||45.99 USD||46.99 USD||58.56 USD|
|4lbs||29.99 USD||36.99 USD||40.99 USD||45.99 USD||46.99 USD||65.75 USD|
|5lbs||34.99 USD||41.99 USD||47.99 USD||45.99 USD||46.99 USD||69.86 USD|
|6lbs||40.99 USD||55.99 USD||63.99 USD||77.99 USD||80.99 USD||76.02 USD|
|7lbs||45.99 USD||58.99 USD||67.99 USD||77.99 USD||80.99 USD||86.30 USD|
|8lbs||48.99 USD||62.99 USD||72.99 USD||77.99 USD||80.99 USD||100.68 USD|
|9lbs||51.99 USD||65.99 USD||77.99 USD||77.99 USD||80.99 USD||110.96 USD|
|10lbs||53.99 USD||67.99 USD||77.99 USD||85.99 USD||88.99 USD||115.07 USD|