MyUS Launches PayPal Service in Select Countries and Special Holiday Offer for All New Members
SARASOTA, Fla. – Just in time for the holiday season… global e-commerce of American products is now easier than ever before. Consumers in select countries can buy American products from U.S. retailers and ship them abroad using PayPal and MyUS in 13 countries. The company is also offering a discounted membership fee and shipping incentive for ALL new customers that sign up prior to December 20th.
MyUS and PayPal
MyUS, a global leader in the package consolidation industry, announced its new PayPal service today. “We are excited to offer PayPal as a payment option to our international customers and members,” said Sunil Bhatt, President and CEO of MyUS. “PayPal has fast become a global standard for e-commerce.”
MyUS already serves global customers in over 220 countries and handles millions of packages annually. MyUS.com makes it easy and secure for consumers worldwide to shop any US retailer and save up to 80% on international shipping costs. Consumers pay for shipping using credit card, check, money order, wire transfer and now PayPal.
The new agreement between MyUS and PayPal includes the following 13 countries:
- Hong Kong
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
MyUS announces Special Holiday Promotion:
To celebrate the Holiday season, MyUS is offering 50% off its premium membership fee for year one and 20% off its first shipment for ALL new members (all countries) that sign up before December 20, 2013. Offer good for new members only; 20% discount does not apply to USPS shipments. To take advantage of this offer, visit www.myus.com/paypalpromo or use coupon code "paypalpromo" when registering.
How MyUS works:
MyUS is a world leader in package consolidation, helping consumers cost-effectively buy American products and ship them abroad. Here’s how:
- Provides consumers with a unique U.S. address to use when shopping online. Customers can place multiple orders, if desired, with no limitations on quantities or number of purchases and have their merchandise sent to their U.S. address.
- Opens and inspects each package to be sure that there are no broken or missing items.
- Consolidates multiple packages into one box, including the necessary paperwork for export, to save on shipping costs for customers.
- Ships consolidated packages with door-to-door traceability in 2-4 days using DHL, FedEx and USPS, leveraging deeply-discounted shipping rates with DHL and FedEx (up to 80% savings).
- Provides world-class customer service throughout the process.
- Customers also receive unique and valuable offers from retailers as a benefit of MyUS membership.