What can we help you with?
Can MyUS ship my products?
We can ship just about every item for you, including clothing, cosmetics, toys, cell phones, laptops, and much more.
The types of items that we cannot ship are restricted by the US government and/or prohibited for import into your country. For example, we cannot ship any items that require a license to export or require a license exception to be filed.
Please review the following link to verify your item(s) can be exported:
We are happy to ship any items that do not conflict with our compliance policy. If you would like MyUS to review the item you wish to ship, please contact us with the following information:
- Link to the item you wish to purchase
- Address you are shipping to
- Weight and dimensions of the product
Other questions in Restricted Merchandise:
- What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
- What merchandise is considered dangerous goods or hazardous materials?
- Can MyUS ship dangerous goods?
- Does MyUS charge a fee for handling dangerous goods or hazardous material?
- Why are certain types of animal fur, wildlife products and plants restricted for export?
- What if I receive a counterfeit, bootleg or knockoff item?
- Can MyUS export lithium-ion batteries?
- Can MyUS export perfume?
- Can MyUS export items containing mother-of-pearl?
- Can MyUS export agricultural Items like plants, seeds and soil?
- Can MyUS export food?
- Can MyUS export non-prescription or over-the-counter medication?
- Can MyUS export prescription medications?
- Can MyUS export controlled substances?
- Can MyUS export weapons or gun accessories?
- Can MyUS export police or military style items?
- Can MyUS export motorized vehicles?
- Can MyUS export human growth hormones?
- Are there exceptions to export restrictions for laboratory, medical or research use?