What can we help you with?
What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
Prohibited Items: If an item is prohibited in your country or for export from the United States, we cannot ship it to you. If you are not sure if an item is prohibited, please contact us before ordering. If we receive an item we cannot ship to you, MyUS may be unable to ship it to any address, including back to the sender. In some cases, we may be required to dispose of it in a US disposal facility.
Restricted Items: Some restricted items can be shipped, but only after the MyUS compliance team reviews the item to ensure it complies with both US laws in and laws in your country. The compliance review usually takes less than 24 hours, but it may take one to three business days before your package is available to ship. If you have questions about shipping a restricted item, please contact us before shipping the item to your MyUS suite.
Please review our list of prohibited and restricted items before you shop.
Other questions in Restricted Merchandise:
- Can MyUS ship my products?
- What merchandise is considered dangerous goods or hazardous materials?
- Can MyUS ship dangerous goods?
- Does MyUS charge a fee for handling dangerous goods or hazardous material?
- Why are certain types of animal fur, wildlife products and plants restricted for export?
- What if I receive a counterfeit, bootleg or knockoff item?
- Can MyUS export lithium-ion batteries?
- Can MyUS export perfume?
- Can MyUS export items containing mother-of-pearl?
- Can MyUS export agricultural Items like plants, seeds and soil?
- Can MyUS export food?
- Can MyUS export non-prescription or over-the-counter medication?
- Can MyUS export prescription medications?
- Can MyUS export controlled substances?
- Can MyUS export weapons or gun accessories?
- Can MyUS export police or military style items?
- Can MyUS export motorized vehicles?
- Can MyUS export human growth hormones?
- Are there exceptions to export restrictions for laboratory, medical or research use?