What can we help you with?
Can MyUS export prescription medications?
No. MyUS cannot export prescription medications.
Other questions in Restricted Merchandise:
- Can MyUS ship my products?
- What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
- What merchandise is considered dangerous goods or hazardous materials?
- Can MyUS ship dangerous goods?
- Does MyUS charge a fee for handling dangerous goods or hazardous material?
- Why are certain types of animal fur, wildlife products and plants restricted for export?
- What if I receive a counterfeit, bootleg or knockoff item?
- Can MyUS export lithium-ion batteries?
- Can MyUS export perfume?
- Can MyUS export items containing mother-of-pearl?
- Can MyUS export agricultural Items like plants, seeds and soil?
- Can MyUS export food?
- Can MyUS export non-prescription or over-the-counter medication?
- Can MyUS export controlled substances?
- Can MyUS export weapons or gun accessories?
- Can MyUS export police or military style items?
- Can MyUS export motorized vehicles?
- Can MyUS export human growth hormones?
- Are there exceptions to export restrictions for laboratory, medical or research use?