What can we help you with?
Can MyUS ship dangerous goods?
Yes, MyUS can ship Dangerous Goods to certain countries.
MyUS ships Class 9 Dangerous Goods, including perfume, nail polish, hairspray, spray-on sunscreen, and spray-on tan. We may also be able to ship lithium-ion batteries, depending on your country and our carrier’s ability to courier these goods to your area.
To properly package and label Dangerous Goods, the per-shipment handling fee is 8% of the total cost of the Dangerous Goods with a minimum cost of $29.99 when shipping with DHL, and $19.99 when shipping with other carriers. This fee also applies to uninstalled lithium batteries.
If the lithium-ion battery is installed in the device it powers, there is a $6 handling fee per shipment to properly label and package the battery.
Some types of Dangerous Goods require Performance Oriented Packaging, which is generally required for higher-volume items like paint and is not required for lower-volume items like nail polish or perfume. We provide the boxes needed for this service at $24 to $50 per box, depending on the item.
Please contact us with the following information to determine if MyUS can ship your product.
- Link to the item on the website from which you are purchasing
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS or MSDS) which can be obtained from the manufacturer or merchant
- Shipping address where you would like to send these item(s)
Other questions in Restricted Merchandise:
- Can MyUS ship my products?
- What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
- What merchandise is considered dangerous goods or hazardous materials?
- Does MyUS charge a fee for handling dangerous goods or hazardous material?
- Why are certain types of animal fur, wildlife products and plants restricted for export?
- What if I receive a counterfeit, bootleg or knockoff item?
- Can MyUS export lithium-ion batteries?
- Can MyUS export perfume?
- Can MyUS export items containing mother-of-pearl?
- Can MyUS export agricultural Items like plants, seeds and soil?
- Can MyUS export food?
- Can MyUS export non-prescription or over-the-counter medication?
- Can MyUS export prescription medications?
- Can MyUS export controlled substances?
- Can MyUS export weapons or gun accessories?
- Can MyUS export police or military style items?
- Can MyUS export motorized vehicles?
- Can MyUS export human growth hormones?
- Are there exceptions to export restrictions for laboratory, medical or research use?