What can we help you with?
Can MyUS export non-prescription or over-the-counter medication?
MyUS can export most over-the-counter medications, providing they arrive in original packaging and may be distributed within the United States. To comply with US Food and Drug Administration guidelines, our compliance team must review all medications and verify they can be distributed.
Please Note: US government regulations prohibit MyUS from exporting any non-prescription or over-the-counter medication that originated from a merchant outside the United States.
Other questions in Restricted Merchandise:
- Can MyUS ship my products?
- What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
- What merchandise is considered dangerous goods or hazardous materials?
- Can MyUS ship dangerous goods?
- Does MyUS charge a fee for handling dangerous goods or hazardous material?
- Why are certain types of animal fur, wildlife products and plants restricted for export?
- What if I receive a counterfeit, bootleg or knockoff item?
- Can MyUS export lithium-ion batteries?
- Can MyUS export perfume?
- Can MyUS export items containing mother-of-pearl?
- Can MyUS export agricultural Items like plants, seeds and soil?
- Can MyUS export food?
- Can MyUS export prescription medications?
- Can MyUS export controlled substances?
- Can MyUS export weapons or gun accessories?
- Can MyUS export police or military style items?
- Can MyUS export motorized vehicles?
- Can MyUS export human growth hormones?
- Are there exceptions to export restrictions for laboratory, medical or research use?