What can we help you with?
Can MyUS export controlled substances?
No. MyUS cannot export controlled substances or any item that contains controlled substances. Please do not ship controlled substances to your MyUS suite.
A controlled substance is any drug that is illegal or restricted for sale in the United States, even if it is readily available in your own country. Examples of controlled substances include Sudafed and Hoodia.
Other questions in Restricted Merchandise:
- Can MyUS ship my products?
- What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
- What merchandise is considered dangerous goods or hazardous materials?
- Can MyUS ship dangerous goods?
- Does MyUS charge a fee for handling dangerous goods or hazardous material?
- Why are certain types of animal fur, wildlife products and plants restricted for export?
- What if I receive a counterfeit, bootleg or knockoff item?
- Can MyUS export lithium-ion batteries?
- Can MyUS export perfume?
- Can MyUS export items containing mother-of-pearl?
- Can MyUS export agricultural Items like plants, seeds and soil?
- Can MyUS export food?
- Can MyUS export non-prescription or over-the-counter medication?
- Can MyUS export prescription medications?
- Can MyUS export weapons or gun accessories?
- Can MyUS export police or military style items?
- Can MyUS export motorized vehicles?
- Can MyUS export human growth hormones?
- Are there exceptions to export restrictions for laboratory, medical or research use?