What can we help you with?
Can MyUS export police or military style items?
No. MyUS will not export any product that appears to be related to police, government or military activity. Common items include, but are not limited to:
- Body armor
- Protective clothing containing body armor
- Police batons
- Surveillance equipment
Please see our list of prohibited items for more information. If you are unsure whether a product is considered a police or military item, please contact us for assistance.
Other questions in Restricted Merchandise:
- Can MyUS ship my products?
- What is the difference between restricted and prohibited items?
- What merchandise is considered dangerous goods or hazardous materials?
- Can MyUS ship dangerous goods?
- Does MyUS charge a fee for handling dangerous goods or hazardous material?
- Why are certain types of animal fur, wildlife products and plants restricted for export?
- What if I receive a counterfeit, bootleg or knockoff item?
- Can MyUS export lithium-ion batteries?
- Can MyUS export perfume?
- Can MyUS export items containing mother-of-pearl?
- Can MyUS export agricultural Items like plants, seeds and soil?
- Can MyUS export food?
- Can MyUS export non-prescription or over-the-counter medication?
- Can MyUS export prescription medications?
- Can MyUS export controlled substances?
- Can MyUS export weapons or gun accessories?
- Can MyUS export motorized vehicles?
- Can MyUS export human growth hormones?
- Are there exceptions to export restrictions for laboratory, medical or research use?